[6pack] Removing rear Badge

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Sat Jan 10 10:12:00 MST 2009

Ken, these badges may have been messed with and stuck on with trim tape etc
but if it is unmolested it will have two pins close to the ends that are a
push fit into some plastic inserts that go into holes in the rear panel. You
should be able to push a thin flat blade behind it close to each end and
gently lever it off. The OD drive hangs on the pins that are at the back of
the TRIUMPH badge.

Stan