[6pack] Electric cooling fan: pusher or puller?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 7 12:08:52 MST 2009

Henri,
Install Rick Patton's Fan Eliminator Kit
(http://www.pattonmachine.com/FanEliminator.htm) It's a real cheap
horsepower gain.

Get a 16" "thin" puller fan like the Spal fan that I have
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Radiator.htm) Just make sure what ever you
get is thin enough to fit between the radiator and the cross brace.

I have Dan Masters' wire harness which includes wiring directions for a
light that shows when the fan is running. You can see his schematic here
http://www.advanceautowire.com/latetr6.pdf My fan is also wired to a 3-way
switch: Off, Manual On & Auto-On

Dan also drew up a schematic for me in case I wanted to use the Spal relay
that came with their fan http://tinyurl.com/7yqkqx

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U