[6pack] Engine Front Damper Question

James Henningsen trguy at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 17:59:40 MST 2009

Bob:
Thanks for the input!  Definitely not hitting the 6k revs, although I'd like
to be able to :) 5300 max for me with current engine.  Looks like I will be
pulling the extension , installing my new Spal super slim electric puller
fan, and installing Rick Patten's extension eliminator kit.
Jim Henningsen