[6pack] tr6 for sale

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Mon Jan 5 08:24:12 MST 2009

 	John:

	I always recommend that people use eBay. Select the "completed auctions"
option, and look at the TR6s. Be sure to view the TR6s that actually sold, not
ones that had bids but failed to meet the reserve.
	Compare the results to your car, and you can get a rough idea. Remember
though that condition is everything. Mileage has little impact on the price.
An totally original car, or a car restored to original condition, is usually
worth a bit more too.
	If you sold it yourself and were patient, you could get more for it that you
can on eBay. I think of eBay as the "quick sale" price. In my experience, an
unrestored rough car (but drivable) is worth $4-6k, a totally unrestored all
original TR6 in pristine condition is worth about $16-18k. If the car is not
drivable, price can go as low as $500 for a parts car.
	An unassembled or partially assembled car will always be worth far less than
an assembled car. Few people are interested in picking up a project where the
previous owner left off. So it would behoove you to complete the assembly of
the car.

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom