[6pack] Left hand turn stutter

Andrew Packard apackard68 at att.net
Mon Aug 31 17:28:13 MDT 2009

Marty:
Interesting that you see this as too much fuel rather than not enough.
I would think the holes in the brass plug into which the fuel is drawn and
then pulled up the tubes to the throttle chamber could not get "over supplied"
with fuel.  I was interpreting the behavior as the damper being up, maximizing
the vacuum pull but there wasn't fuel at the brass plug holes to be drawn due
to the sloshing of low levels of fuel in the bowl.  I'm probably exposing my
ignorance of how the carbs function, but that was my thought process.
Andy