[6pack] Triumph for tall drivers

Joe Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 14:55:09 MDT 2009

Jim;

A wedge is made for big people & has ample room for the tallest. A TR7 would
be a wonderful candidate for a father/son project. A rather good one can be
had for a song and they are very easy to refurbish. My son & I did a 1981
TR7 when he was in high school and it became his daily driver all through
college. He was a BMOC because everyone thought that the car was "exotic".

Joe