[6pack] Transmission rear seal

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Wed Aug 19 05:25:27 MDT 2009

Hi Mike,

I too,  recommend speedi sleeve.
I haven't used it for the transmission, but when I did a motor swap, it
turned out that the replacement motor had a bad leak coming from the rear
seal.
Upon removal of the rear seal,  I found a bad groove in the shaft.  Not
wanting to tear the motor apart to polish out the end,  I got a speedi
sleeve.  So far no leak.

Al Salvatore