[6pack] Transmission rear seal

Jay Snable jsnable at mac.com
Tue Aug 18 21:54:04 MDT 2009

Hi Mike,

It's been a while since I worked on my car's rear seal leak, but I
think the seal was pretty easy to remove once the flange was off. More
importantly in my case, I did the job twice as a new seal did not fix
the leak. I ended up using a Speedi-Sleeve to provide a new sealing
surface on the flange. I think I just measured the diameter and got
one at Napa rather than ordering from one of the usual suspects. Not
cheap, but something to consider while you are doing this job...

Jay
'73 TR6