[6pack] Oil Pressure Line Replacement - Access?

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Wed Aug 19 00:10:38 MDT 2009

Bruce, Bob Danielson has some nice pictures of this procedure and I bet he
will provide a link when he next checks in but basically you go in through the
ash tray and remove the oil pressure gauge clamp nuts and then pull the gauge
forward for easy access to the oil line. The original plastic line has a
leather seal at the gauge end that you may need to replace and the TSI SS
replacement uses a different fitting that I recall just uses some Teflon
tape.

Stan