[6pack] height of accelerator pedal

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Fri Aug 14 14:05:48 MDT 2009

Andy---To get a little more leg room, I bent the pedal so it would be one inch below the brake pedal. (Before that, it was even with, or slightly above the brake) This is easy enough to do, as the pedal rod is soft.  To keep  full acceleration, the pedal stop bolt was lowered. I think the pinch bolt position was also changed a little along the way. All's well...

Dick