[6pack] seeking easy TR6 windage tray & oil baffle design

Cregg Cowan cregg.cowan at sri.com
Wed Sep 3 12:49:53 MDT 2008

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the info.  This looks like something I don't really need to
worry about
(I'm good at worrying I guess).

I located the Comp Prep manual and indeed Kas' baffle design looks like
just what I was thinking of.

Also, I promise not to experience oil starvation near your home or
commute.... ;-)

Regards,
Cregg