[6pack] TR6 troubles (sad day)

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Sat May 31 10:24:10 MDT 2008

Hi George:

Very sorry to hear of your TR6 trouble.  I know that you'll get all sorts of advice on what to do, but I would have that frame fully checked out before you make any rash decisions.  If in the end it IS fully shot to hell - I'd part it out rather than trying to sell.  It's a bit of work on your part, but it'll pay off in the end if you put in the time and you've got good parts.  The OD alone will bring in some good money.

Where in Vermont are you?  I know of a local guy who welds and may be able to take a look at it for you.  He's done body work on my car in the past.

Joe Merone
CF18928
South Burlington, VT