[6pack] A thank you. (Need your opinions, please!)

Greg Dito dito9561 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 27 21:24:41 MDT 2008

WOW!  What can I say?!  Thanks to everyone who responded so far with their
take on my 250's paint color.  The overwhelming consensus is the color fits
the character of the car fine.  I was taken back by some of the more
enthusiastic 'thumbs up' replies.  Obviously many of you saw something that
I could not on first impression.

And that's why I had to ask - because I was concerned that my bias was
blinding me to the possibility that there may be something good here.  You
ever have that moment when you see a car or a house a certain color and
think, "Looks nice.  Just wouldn't want that color on mine, though."  Well,
that's what I'm in the midst of.  All of the sudden, BAM!  And the
realization, "Wait a minute!  That IS my car!!!"

A few of the 'thumbs down' messages had more to do with compromising my
original desire for a darker British Racing Green.  Very true.  I appreciate
the kind and wise words expressed by many about personal choices and staying
true to one's dreams.

So, I'm not in such a state of panic as before.  And I'm still mulling over
the possible paths to take.  But your opinions have made a huge difference
in how I'm approaching this situation.  If anyone has not given me their 2
cents yet please do so if you wish.

Thanks again!
Greg