[6pack] Electric fuel pump - PSI remember?

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Tue May 27 14:00:57 MDT 2008

Rick---The pressure regulator must be placed in-line after the pump, and
before the carbs. If your regulator doesn't have psi numbers on it, then
it would be best to put a pressure gauge between the regulator and the
fuel line that goes to your carbs. There has to be a way to adjust the
pressure up or down from what the gauge shows.

The second outlet port could be one that returns fuel back to the tank.
This would have to be plugged, of course. There should be "arrows"
showing the way fuel enters and exits the pump.
Two pounds pressure would be good.

Dick

 From: nosto53 at yahoo.com(richard olson)

Hi!
I converter my mech. pump to a electric pump with Facet pump, Holley
regulator, all the parts for DanMasters Handbook(page 167) and the
blanking (Thank, Frank!).
    How to put the regulator on so I am running a 1.5 - 2.0 psi?
    My regulator (Holley) has 3 outs - 2 are for carbs(?) and on
from the the tank. Do I need one hose on a vacuum to I can see the psi?
    Thanks!
  RickO
  '72 TR6