[6pack] Electric fan recommendation wanted

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Sat May 17 20:46:04 MDT 2008

I'm looking for a recommendation for an electric  fan that will fit a 74 TR6
with a standard radiator. I bought a random Hayden 16 inch fan on ebay (it was
cheap) and of course the thing is too bulky to fit between the rad and the
cross bar. I would like the largest fan possible (close to 16 inches ?), I
don't mind making up brackets. I would prefer to attach on or close to the
edge of the rad so bigger is better than smaller, definitely want to avoid
those horrid plastic push through fasteners,  but it needs to be low profile
to fit into that narrow space.

Thanks..

Stan