[6pack] paranoid daily driver

Mark Steph tr6 at pobox.com
Tue May 13 14:50:32 MDT 2008

I dont know if this helps, but I once hit a guardrail doing 70mph in my
TR6 (due to serious mechanical failure that *I* caused).  The car was
totaled (though I ended up repairing it).  I was without a scratch.
That was about 1986 if I recall.

This also is a testament that they are darn hard to roll over... as I
was sliding sideways due to a missing left rear wheel.  No roll over.

Your mileage may vary.