[6pack] Ruining rheostats

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Mon May 12 08:30:47 MDT 2008

	John:

	If you did not already know this, the Lucas fuses are rated
differently than US made fuses. The British use the DIN standard
(German) while US fuses use the UL (Underwriter's Laboratory) standard.
British fuses must be derated by 40-50% to get an equivalent UL rating.
So the Lucas fuse is roughly a 17-20 amp US fuse. So your 10 amp fuse
should let go first, as you have stated.

		Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom
    I think, therefore I go fast