[6pack] It runs!

John North johncnorth at gmail.com
Sun May 11 10:53:40 MDT 2008

My rebuilt engine is in the car and came to life immediately, runs
like a top!   It's been a year in process, many lessons learned, but
feels pretty good.    With the bottom end balanced, GP2 cam, alloy
flywheel, and port work, it is very responsive, feels like it has
lotsa pizzaz.   Idles well at 900, will try lower as I get the tuning
completed.

Thanks for all the help, couldn't have done it without you - wouldn't
even have attempted it.   This list really keeps us mobile.

John North