[6pack] Flexible spray paint

Greg Donegan tr6greg at fuse.net
Sun May 11 09:32:18 MDT 2008

I used it years ago on my convertible top cover, and it lasted for about 5
years before it began to peel just a bit where it was folded in half while
stored in the boot when not in use.  I touched it up and it was back to
looking like new.  I've since bought a new top cover and still have the old
one stored, and it looks great 6 years later, unfolded.

Greg Donegan
72 TR6  CC82492UO
Hebron, KY

6-Pack National Chair