[6pack] Flexible spray paint

Jim Franks jimmble at roadrunner.com
Sun May 11 07:13:22 MDT 2008

Alan,

I have not used this particular product, but SEM is one of the (rare)
quality suppliers I trust. If you followed the prep instructions it
should work well for you I would think. The trick is for the surface to
be clean, clean, clean. I use vinyl dyes with good result IF the prep is
done right.

I have used the SEM Trim Black for all the satin black parts like window
frames and wiper arms. It is excellent paint,  goes on fantastic and is
very UV resistant..

Good luck, and be sure to follow up with more info down the road for
better or worse!