[6pack] Fire Extinguishers

Aldwyn aldwyn at sylvancircle.org
Wed May 7 07:15:23 MDT 2008

Dave,

I use a marine/boat grade extinguisher that I picked up at Home
Depot.  It's small enough to stow easily.  No frills... no chrome
plating... just a white, compact extinguisher.

I keep mine in the boot, though I tend to drive with my boot unlocked, so
if I need to get to it quick, I can.  Some call me crazy for that.  YMMV.  :)

- Aldwyn