[6pack] [TR] Blank Window Sticker

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Mon May 5 08:19:57 MDT 2008

 	Jon Mac:

	At the risk of being off topic, I must say that the A-series
engine is a rather cool little lump. I have a mini that I just finished
giving the David Vizard treatment. Transformed it into an amped up chain
saw of an engine. Too much power for the chassis, and I went very mild
on the cam (260 degrees). Yeee-haaaw!

	Driving a Mini in the US is too fun. The women flock to it like
bees to honey.
	"Ohhhh. How cuuute! What kind of car is that?"
	"Why it's a real Mini. I would be happy to buy you a cup of
coffee and take you for a spin..."
	You get the idea. Park it in front of the local Starbucks and I
am flirting with divorce within 60 seconds. It's a good thing my wife
won't get in it, much less drive to Starbucks with me.

	BTW, I wish I had read all this stuff before I worked on the
TR6. I was very happy with the TR6 when it was done, but with a little
more knowledge I could have made the TR6 really snarl. Its nothing a
little more money and time won't fix, however  =:-o

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom
    I think, therefore I go fast