[6pack] Choke Cables for SU HS6 Conversion

Terry Geiger tgeiger at ShoalsBritishCars.org
Thu Jun 26 16:26:03 MDT 2008

Here are some pictures of my SU HS6 conversion.  The carbs are ex-Volvo with
spitfire fuel bowls fitted.  I used an MGB choke cable; the single TR4 cable
should work fine as well.  Joe Curto supplied the linkages and insisted that
the spitfire fuel bowls were needed.

http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/geigersgarage/index.html

Terry Geiger
59 MGA Roadster~59 MGA Coupe~74 Triumph TR6~70 MGBGT~63 Triumph Herald~84
Mercedes 300D
www.ShoalsBritishCars.org