[6pack] Choke Cables for SU HS6 Conversion

osternd at copper.net osternd at copper.net
Thu Jun 26 13:02:03 MDT 2008

   I used a TR4 single choke cable on the rear carb as my SUs had linkage
   connecting the chokes together.

   Be careful with those carbs.  The rear float bowl is different (offset
   higher?) for the 2000 as the motor is canted.  The rear bowl should be
   the same as the front on the TR6 or you won't be able to get the level
   and mixture correct -

   Dale O

   '76 TR6

   Message: 5