[6pack] My ride is too harsh.

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Wed Jun 25 10:05:00 MDT 2008

Hi Rick, whenever you move away from rubber to synthetic or from standard to
competition ratings,  things tend to get stiffer and the ride gets more harsh
and there might be a bit more of the vibration and bumps transmitted through
to the cockpit. I think most of us accept that as part of the trade-off
between performance and comfort, comfort and longevity of the bushes etc. I
didn't personally notice a big change in comfort/noise when I went through
this transition and I have a very similar setup to you plus alu steering
mounts.

Did they tell you what the rear camber was measuring at or did they just mark
it red ?. You should be around 0 to 1 degree negative and they should be the
same. They can co a bit more negative without any safety issue but they should
be the same.

Stan