[6pack] My ride is too harsh.

richard olson nosto53 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 09:49:45 MDT 2008

I have some new parts TRF springs (hi-perf(?), no numbers for height,
coils or stiffness), Konis fronts, KYB rear, Goodparts T/A bracket and
nytrons.
First question: Do I need the alum spacers in the springs?  I have stock
rubbers.

My tires had spoke wheels and old P4000 205X70.
Went I drive my '72 TR6 car it was bad.  I hit bumping all over.
I  put the Koni on "softer" but no didn't change.

So I went to a alignment "expert" (with the laser tester).
He was done (3hr/$120!), so I went with a drive.
Well......The car is still too harsh to drive.

I got the test report and 1 toe and 2(L and R,rears) cambers are in 'red'
numbers.
When it this is a 'safety' or ???

Is there sometime is do this the right was?
Why can't I do this right?

Thank you,
Rick Olson, '72 TR6