[6pack] TR250 stripe

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Tue Jun 17 18:35:58 MDT 2008

Patrick et al-

Another option may be to use the stripe that is sold on Ebay. I just purchased
one and it is installed. My car was restored by someone else and I have not
seen it yet, but will on Friday. I am told it nice and saved a lot of money
over painting the stripe.

I will have the car at TRF's Summer Party this weekend for anyone interested.

The box it came in had a Sports and Classics logo so it may be produced by
them- not sure.

Hope this helps-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY