[6pack] [TR] Compression boost

Kendall Larsen mailkendall at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 14:10:15 MDT 2008

Hi Dick,

Thanks for the reply. It appears that most of my confusion came
from lumping pre-ignition, pinging, knock, detonation, everything all
together. Also whats becoming more apparent is that the burning of the
fuel/air is not instantaneous. Things are clearer now, but as you mentioned,
chapters of books have been written, I should probably read some of those if I
really want to get into it any further!

Kendall