[6pack] Interior Sound Insulation

forzion at maine.rr.com forzion at maine.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 11:33:32 MDT 2008

Corey;

Check out http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/conclusion/

I used Second Skin's Damplifier (http://www.secondskinaudio.com). It was rated as best by the testing methods used on the website above. Additionally, I am installing their Overkill product in the doors and in the cockpit as well as the rear panel (in front of the gas tank). It's my own feeling but sometimes "cheap" works, sometimes not.... After spending as much as I have to date on this car, getting cheap here didn't make sense, to me. Buy the way, I didn't use these products "under the jute" but in place of it....

Cheers!

Dave Friedlander
'74-Six