[6pack] Compression boost

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Sat Jun 14 00:35:42 MDT 2008

Al---You could try the 87 Octane with the 9:1 CR, but expect to retard your ignition timing a few degrees, depending on where you now have it, of course. I'd guess you could end up with the timing at 6 deg. BTDC (set with no vacuum attached) and the engine idling no faster than 800rpm. Listen for pinging upon acceleration, and adjust timing accordingly.

Dick