[6pack] VIN # Tag rivets

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Mon Jun 9 09:28:53 MDT 2008

 	Vic:

	Plain old aluminum pop rivets of the appropriate size (5/32" I
think?) work just fine and are very close to the original style.
	I deliberately removed my VIN on the door and firewall so that
when it was painted it would be as the factory did it (body number
painted, VIN numbers not painted).
	Cheers,

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette