[6pack] Ride height question

Shawn J. Loseke sloseke at holly.colostate.edu
Mon Jun 2 07:42:30 MDT 2008

My car is "illegal" as well. Minimum headlight height in Colorado (measured to
the center of the light) is 24 inches. The center of my Cibie's are 22.5
inches. I've never bothered to measure the bumper height but it is at least
1.5 inches lower than stock (along with my headlights) since I have not
modified the relative distance between the two.

Shawn