[6pack] Tail/Brake Light Problem

William McIntire william.mcintire at wright.edu
Mon Jan 14 09:52:56 MST 2008

Cary
Sounds like you have a ground problem with the tail light assy. The
brake lights are using the tail light circuit as a ground. Pound a big
metal stake into the ground with a long wire attached to the car....no,
seriously , make sure the ground connection at the light assy is making
good connection.

Bill    '70 6