Subject: [Tigers] Coil over shocks?

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 18:56:47 -0400

--===============5346577571938561382==

--00000000000004a12d05762d35d9

Has anyone ever used coil over shocks in the rear of thier Tiger?
If so what kind fit, any mods necessary. I'm interested in rasing the rear
2 to 3 inches

--00000000000004a12d05762d35d9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Has anyone ever used coil over shocks in the rear of thie=
r Tiger?=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">If so what kind fit, any mods necessary. I&=
#39;m interested in rasing the rear 2 to 3 inches</div></div>

--00000000000004a12d05762d35d9--

--===============5346577571938561382==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5346577571938561382==--