Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2026 02:24:20 +0000

--===============2669043556766873063==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH7PR06MB9244B8578B63818D3FD53444A16DAPH7PR06MB9244namp_"

--_000_PH7PR06MB9244B8578B63818D3FD53444A16DAPH7PR06MB9244namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks for those pictures Hank, unfortunately I'm still struggling with thi=
s one. There is a "P" clip large enough for both cables with a 3/16" mount =
hole somewhere between the headlamp and where the cables join the main harn=
ess. The only suitable fastener in the area is one of the grille mount scre=
ws but I have no recollection of ever seeing a clip on one of those. As usu=
al I have a photo where what I need to see is just off screen.

M

________________________________
From: Hank Leach <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2026 8:04:48 PM
To: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <heal=
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing

Michael- this photo may help to show the cable routing of the harness to th=
e connectors for the lights. Obviously taken prior to fitting the body. I w=
ould have to take a photo of the point at which the connectors come togethe=
r and then to where they then travel down the fender/shroud seam to each fi=
xture. I remember putting them in a sheath, which was difficult to find. I =
can't remember how its fixed. This is on an early BN1 but other than the co=
lor of the harness, about the same routing for the BN2. Hank
--------------------

From: "Michael Salter" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: February 16, 2026 at 11:55 AM PST
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing
There are 2 cables with 3 wires in each which run from the side and headlig=
hts.
The sidelight set have a "P" clip which secures the side light set to the f=
ender screw directly below the headlight.
The cables then travel together to where they join the main harness at the =
point where the inner fender and the radiator support bar meet.
How are the cables secured before they join the main harness.
Thanks for looking.

M

--_000_PH7PR06MB9244B8578B63818D3FD53444A16DAPH7PR06MB9244namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-=
system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(3=
3, 33, 33);">
Thanks for those pictures Hank, unfortunately I'm still struggling with thi=
s one. There is a &quot;P&quot; clip large enough for both cables with a 3/=
16&quot; mount hole somewhere between the headlamp and where the cables joi=
n the main harness. The only suitable fastener
 in the area is one of the grille mount screws but I have no recollection o=
f ever seeing a clip on one of those. As usual I have a photo where what I =
need to see is just off screen.</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-=
system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(3=
3, 33, 33);">
<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-=
system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(3=
3, 33, 33);">
M</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line" data-applydefaultfontstyl=
es=3D"true" dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, =
-apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-=
system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-s=
ystem, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt" id=3D"ms-outloo=
k-mobile-signature">
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-=
system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Hank Leach &lt;gradea=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 16, 2026 8:04:48 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Michael Salter &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked]=
eam.net &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> RE: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div>Michael- this photo may help to show the cable routing of the harness =
to the connectors for the lights. Obviously taken prior to fitting the body=
. I would have to take a photo of the point at which the connectors come to=
gether and then to where they then
 travel down the fender/shroud seam to each fixture. I remember putting the=
m in a sheath, which was difficult to find. I can't remember how its fixed.=
 This is on an early BN1 but other than the color of the harness, about the=
 same routing for the BN2. Hank<br>
-------------------- <br>
<br>
From: &quot;Michael Salter&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>
To: &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>
Sent: February 16, 2026 at 11:55 AM PST <br>
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing </div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
There are 2 cables with 3 wires in each which run from the side and headlig=
hts.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
The sidelight set have a &quot;P&quot; clip which secures the side light se=
t to the fender screw directly below the headlight.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
The cables then travel together to where they join the main harness at the =
point where the inner fender and the radiator support bar meet.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
How are the cables secured before they join the main harness.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
Thanks for looking.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
M</div>
<div id=3D"x_ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line" style=3D"font-family:Ap=
tos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; fo=
nt-size:12pt">
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt">
&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div id=3D"x_ms-outlook-mobile-signature" style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_=
MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12=
pt">
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt">
&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH7PR06MB9244B8578B63818D3FD53444A16DAPH7PR06MB9244namp_--

--===============2669043556766873063==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2669043556766873063==--

---

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2026 21:40:16 -0500

--===============5107862737184348781==

--0000000000009155c1064afbfe02

--0000000000009155c0064afbfe01
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Maybe between us we have the answer:
That pic seems to indicate that it goes on the 2nd fender screw from the
front. Weird thing is that on both sides the clip on this BN2 has only a
3/16" hole.

M

On Mon, Feb 16, 2026 at 9:24=E2=80=AFPM Michael Salter <michael.salter@gmai=
l.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for those pictures Hank, unfortunately I'm still struggling with
> this one. There is a "P" clip large enough for both cables with a 3/16"
> mount hole somewhere between the headlamp and where the cables join the
> main harness. The only suitable fastener in the area is one of the grille
> mount screws but I have no recollection of ever seeing a clip on one of
> those. As usual I have a photo where what I need to see is just off scree=
n.
>
> M
>
>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Hank Leach <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Monday, February 16, 2026 8:04:48 PM
> *To:* Michael Salter <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <
> [email-masked]>
> *Subject:* RE: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing
>
> Michael- this photo may help to show the cable routing of the harness to
> the connectors for the lights. Obviously taken prior to fitting the body.=
 I
> would have to take a photo of the point at which the connectors come
> together and then to where they then travel down the fender/shroud seam t=
o
> each fixture. I remember putting them in a sheath, which was difficult to
> find. I can't remember how its fixed. This is on an early BN1 but other
> than the color of the harness, about the same routing for the BN2. Hank
> --------------------
>
> There are 2 cables with 3 wires in each which run from the side and
> headlights.
> The sidelight set have a "P" clip which secures the side light set to the
> fender screw directly below the headlight.
> The cables then travel together to where they join the main harness at th=
e
> How are the cables secured before they join the main harness.

--0000000000009155c0064afbfe01
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:arial,sa=
ns-serif;font-size:small">Maybe between us we have the answer:</div><div cl=
ass=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small=
"><img src=3D"cid:ii_mlpztrv40" alt=3D"#174 All Pics 001.jpg" width=3D"519"=
 height=3D"389"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family=
:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small">That pic seems to indicate that it goes =
on the 2nd fender screw from the front. Weird thing is that on both sides t=
he clip on this BN2 has only a 3/16&quot; hole.</div><div class=3D"gmail_de=
fault" style=3D"font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small"><br></div><di=
v class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:s=
mall">M</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><di=
v dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Feb 16, 2026 at 9:24=E2=80=AFPM =
Michael Salter &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">michael.salt=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" styl=
e=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);paddin=
g-left:1ex">

<div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-sys=
tem,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
Thanks for those pictures Hank, unfortunately I&#39;m still struggling with=
 this one. There is a &quot;P&quot; clip large enough for both cables with =
a 3/16&quot; mount hole somewhere between the headlamp and where the cables=
 join the main harness. The only suitable fastener
 in the area is one of the grille mount screws but I have no recollection o=
f ever seeing a clip on one of those. As usual I have a photo where what I =
need to see is just off screen.</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-sys=
tem,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-sys=
tem,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
M</div>
<div id=3D"m_5018389149623792999ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line" dir=
=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Robo=
to,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-sys=
tem,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-sys=
tem,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt" id=3D"m_5018389149623=
792999ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-sys=
tem,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%">
<div id=3D"m_5018389149623792999divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Ca=
libri, sans-serif" style=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> =
Hank Leach &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">gra=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 16, 2026 8:04:48 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Michael Salter &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" t=
arget=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;; <a href=3D"mailto:healey=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a> &lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
</a>&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> RE: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing</font>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
</div>
<div>
<div>Michael- this photo may help to show the cable routing of the harness =
to the connectors for the lights. Obviously taken prior to fitting the body=
. I would have to take a photo of the point at which the connectors come to=
gether and then to where they then
 travel down the fender/shroud seam to each fixture. I remember putting the=
m in a sheath, which was difficult to find. I can&#39;t remember how its fi=
xed. This is on an early BN1 but other than the color of the harness, about=
 the same routing for the BN2. Hank<br>
-------------------- <br>
<br>
From: &quot;Michael Salter&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:michael.salter@gmail=
.com" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br>
To: &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">healeys=
@autox.team.net</a>&gt; <br>
Sent: February 16, 2026 at 11:55 AM PST <br>
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing </div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
There are 2 cables with 3 wires in each which run from the side and headlig=
hts.=C2=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
The sidelight set have a &quot;P&quot; clip which secures the side light se=
t to the fender screw directly below the headlight.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
The cables then travel together to where they join the main harness at the =
point where the inner fender and the radiator support bar meet.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
How are the cables secured before they join the main harness.=C2=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
Thanks for looking.=C2=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
=C2=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(33,33,33)">
M</div>
<div id=3D"m_5018389149623792999x_ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line" st=
yle=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Hel=
vetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
=C2=A0</div>
</div>
<div id=3D"m_5018389149623792999x_ms-outlook-mobile-signature" style=3D"fon=
t-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,san=
s-serif;font-size:12pt">
<div style=3D"font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Ar=
ial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
=C2=A0</div>
</div>
<div>=C2=A0</div>
</div>
</div>

</blockquote></div>

--0000000000009155c0064afbfe01--

--0000000000009155c1064afbfe02
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="#174 All Pics 001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_mlpztrv40>

--0000000000009155c1064afbfe02--

--===============5107862737184348781==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5107862737184348781==--

---

From: David Nock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2026 08:24:40 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7064599518256547369==
 boundary="------------lkQMFTDwZQsFk6bziwebmNSg"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------lkQMFTDwZQsFk6bziwebmNSg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here are a couple of photos from a untouched BN2 we recently did a frame 
up restoartion on

-- 
David Nock
British Car Specialists
Stockton Ca
209 948 8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com

On 2/16/2026 6:24 PM, Michael Salter wrote:
> Thanks for those pictures Hank, unfortunately I'm still struggling 
> with this one. There is a "P" clip large enough for both cables with a 
> 3/16" mount hole somewhere between the headlamp and where the cables 
> join the main harness. The only suitable fastener in the area is one 
> of the grille mount screws but I have no recollection of ever seeing a 
> clip on one of those. As usual I have a photo where what I need to see 
> is just off screen.
>
> M
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *To:* Michael Salter <[email-masked]>; 
> [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
> Michael- this photo may help to show the cable routing of the harness 
> to the connectors for the lights. Obviously taken prior to fitting the 
> body. I would have to take a photo of the point at which the 
> connectors come together and then to where they then travel down the 
> fender/shroud seam to each fixture. I remember putting them in a 
> sheath, which was difficult to find. I can't remember how its fixed. 
> This is on an early BN1 but other than the color of the harness, about 
> the same routing for the BN2. Hank
> --------------------
>
> The sidelight set have a "P" clip which secures the side light set to 
> the fender screw directly below the headlight.
> The cables then travel together to where they join the main harness at 
> the point where the inner fender and the radiator support bar meet.
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
--------------lkQMFTDwZQsFk6bziwebmNSg
 boundary="------------9EHiHxtv4f4Cd0xUGkrh2i1P"

--------------9EHiHxtv4f4Cd0xUGkrh2i1P
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html data-lt-installed="true">
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body style="padding-bottom: 1px;">
    <p>Here are a couple of photos from a untouched BN2 we recently did
      a frame up restoartion on</p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
David Nock
British Car Specialists
Stockton Ca  
209 948 8767
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.com</a></pre>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><img src="cid:[email-masked]"
        moz-do-not-send="false" alt="" width="600" height="450"></p>
    <p><img src="cid:[email-masked]"
        moz-do-not-send="false" alt="" width="600" height="450"></p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/16/2026 6:24 PM, Michael Salter
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto"
style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);">
        Thanks for those pictures Hank, unfortunately I'm still
        struggling with this one. There is a "P" clip large enough for
        both cables with a 3/16" mount hole somewhere between the
        headlamp and where the cables join the main harness. The only
        suitable fastener in the area is one of the grille mount screws
        but I have no recollection of ever seeing a clip on one of
        those. As usual I have a photo where what I need to see is just
        off screen.</div>
      <div dir="auto"
style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div dir="auto"
style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(33, 33, 33);">
        M</div>
      <div id="ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line"
        data-applydefaultfontstyles="true" dir="auto"
style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
        <div dir="auto"
style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
          <br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div dir="auto"
style="font-family:Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt"
        id="ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
        <div dir="auto"
style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
          <br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <hr style="display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex="-1">
      <div id="divRplyFwdMsg" dir="ltr"><font face="Calibri, sans-serif"
          style="font-size:11pt" color="#000000"><b>From:</b> Hank Leach
          <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          <b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 16, 2026 8:04:48 PM<br>
          <b>To:</b> Michael Salter <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>;
          <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          <b>Subject:</b> RE: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing</font>
        <div> </div>
      </div>
      <div>
        <div>Michael- this photo may help to show the cable routing of
          the harness to the connectors for the lights. Obviously taken
          prior to fitting the body. I would have to take a photo of the
          point at which the connectors come together and then to where
          they then travel down the fender/shroud seam to each fixture.
          I remember putting them in a sheath, which was difficult to
          find. I can't remember how its fixed. This is on an early BN1
          but other than the color of the harness, about the same
          routing for the BN2. Hank<br>
          -------------------- <br>
          <br>
          From: "Michael Salter" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <br>
          To: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <br>
          Sent: February 16, 2026 at 11:55 AM PST <br>
          Subject: [Healeys] BN2 wire routing </div>
        <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
          There are 2 cables with 3 wires in each which run from the
          side and headlights. </div>
        <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
          The sidelight set have a "P" clip which secures the side light
          set to the fender screw directly below the headlight.</div>
        <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
          The cables then travel together to where they join the main
          harness at the point where the inner fender and the radiator
          support bar meet.</div>
        <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
          How are the cables secured before they join the main harness. </div>
        <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
          Thanks for looking. </div>
        <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
           </div>
        <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(33,33,33)">
          M</div>
        <div id="x_ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line"
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt">
          <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt">
             </div>
        </div>
        <div id="x_ms-outlook-mobile-signature"
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt">
          <div
style="font-family:Aptos,Aptos_MSFontService,-apple-system,Roboto,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt">
             </div>
        </div>
        <div> </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">
</pre>
  </body>
  <lt-container></lt-container>
</html>
--------------9EHiHxtv4f4Cd0xUGkrh2i1P
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="head light rear.JPG"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
--------------9EHiHxtv4f4Cd0xUGkrh2i1P
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="inside fender.JPG"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

--------------9EHiHxtv4f4Cd0xUGkrh2i1P--

--------------lkQMFTDwZQsFk6bziwebmNSg--

--===============7064599518256547369==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7064599518256547369==--