Subject: [Healeys] Fuel pump

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2026 17:07:02 -0500

--===============8648169891480383898==

--0000000000004da19e064a06c7cb

Listers,

Okay, I am heeding most people's advice and am going to have the fuel pump
rebuilt.

Now the question is who is a good reliable repair service to deal with?
What sort of price and turnaround time?

Thanks,

Fred Wescoe
66BJ8

--0000000000004da19e064a06c7cb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br></div><div>Okay, I am heeding most people=
&#39;s advice and am going to have the fuel pump rebuilt.</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Now the question is who is a good reliable repair service to deal w=
ith?=C2=A0 What sort of price and turnaround time?</div><div><br></div><div=
>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Fred Wescoe</div><div>66BJ8=C2=A0</div></=
div>

--0000000000004da19e064a06c7cb--

--===============8648169891480383898==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8648169891480383898==--