Subject: [Healeys] Neg ground

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 20:17:40 -0800

--001a1143d7cac0ae7605239b2c4e

--001a1143d7cac0ae7305239b2c4c

I pulled the coil leads off to tighten my generator and now I'm confused.
Car starts with big yellow wire from genie to cool off, but charging light
on. When I connect to positive side of coil, car won't start. White w black
stripe wires go to neg side. Wtf am I doing wrong?
Mr. Ira Erbs

--001a1143d7cac0ae7305239b2c4c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">I pulled the coil leads off to tighten my generator and now =
I&#39;m confused. Car starts with big yellow wire from genie to cool off, b=
ut charging light on. When I connect to positive side of coil, car won&#39;=
t start. White w black stripe wires go to neg side. Wtf am I doing wrong?<b=
r>
Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--001a1143d7cac0ae7305239b2c4c--

--001a1143d7cac0ae7605239b2c4e
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20151102_201141.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--001a1143d7cac0ae7605239b2c4e
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20151102_201125.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--001a1143d7cac0ae7605239b2c4e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--001a1143d7cac0ae7605239b2c4e--