Subject: [Healeys] connection

From: "David Ward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 14:35:01 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8591146476694335513==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1170D.FCCF41F0"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1170D.FCCF41F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Healey Group,

I have been a subscriber to this site for many years, unfortunately I now
seem to have "dropped off" from the mailing lists.

I have endeavoured to re-connect to no avail.

Would it be possible for you to inform me if there are problems at your end
that prevents my re-joining?

My user name is  [email-masked] 

Many thanks, and I will look forward to receiving your reply in the not too
distant future.

Regards.

David   [ Ward ]

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1170D.FCCF41F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hello =
Healey Group,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have been a subscriber to this site for many years, =
unfortunately I now seem to have &#8220;dropped off&#8221; from the =
mailing lists.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have endeavoured to =
re-connect to no avail.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Would it be =
possible for you to inform me if there are problems at your end that =
prevents my re-joining?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>My user name =
is&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Many thanks, and I will look forward to receiving your =
reply in the not too distant future.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Regards.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>David&nbsp;&nbsp; [ Ward =
]<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1170D.FCCF41F0--

--===============8591146476694335513==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8591146476694335513==--