Subject: [Healeys] Florida visit

From: Michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:09:45 -0500

--===============7570308751991388055==
	boundary="_724EAF57-CDA9-46F3-92B6-AFFD916C1AB8_"

--_724EAF57-CDA9-46F3-92B6-AFFD916C1AB8_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Judy and I are visiting Fort Myers and surrounds for 2 weeks.
Any car shows or related attractions that should not be missed?

Michael S
BN1 #174=

--_724EAF57-CDA9-46F3-92B6-AFFD916C1AB8_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">Judy and I are visiting Fort Myers and surrounds f=
or 2 weeks.<br>Any car shows or related attractions that should not be miss=
ed?<br><br>Michael S<br>BN1 #174</div></div></body></html>=

--_724EAF57-CDA9-46F3-92B6-AFFD916C1AB8_--

--===============7570308751991388055==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7570308751991388055==--

---

From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 20:18:23 -0700

--===============8725048774174673824==

----_com.android.email_18948143306588620
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_18948143306588620
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_18948143306588620--

--===============8725048774174673824==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8725048774174673824==--