Subject: [Healeys] Healey sighting near Nashua NH.

From: David Masucci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:31:12 -0500

--===============7022445678291130405==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1185392800040830
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1185392800040830
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1185392800040830--

--===============7022445678291130405==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7022445678291130405==--

---

From: "BJ8Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:16:05 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7015699833360462001==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0095_01D11D5D.0D2F9040"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01D11D5D.0D2F9040
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dave, I have a BJ8 in the registry belonging to Keith_____, who lives in =
Cambridge, MA.  His car is Healey Blue over White.  I've sent him an =
inquiry and will put you in touch if I get a response from him.  The car =
was for sale on eBay in October.

=20

=20

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC  USA

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David =
Masucci
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Healey sighting near Nashua NH.

=20

On Sat I pulled over in a used car lot in the Nashua NH area to chat =
with guy who had stopped to do something to his BJ8. I think his name =
was Keith, but I'm not sure. He lives in Cambridge Ma. He also owns an =
E-type. I would like to get hold of him again if I could. I want to use =
a special camera to take a picture of his Healey Blue paint. It looked =
perfect to me and I'm struggling to find a proper match to start =
painting the chassis of my Healey.  If you get this message please let =
me know.  Thanks very much.=20

=20

Dave

64 BJ8

72 XJ6

=20

=20

=20

=20

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01D11D5D.0D2F9040
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Dave, I have a BJ8 in the registry belonging to =
Keith_____, who lives in Cambridge, MA.=C2=A0 His car is Healey Blue =
over White.=C2=A0 I've sent him an inquiry and will put you in touch if =
I get a response from him.=C2=A0 The car was for sale on eBay in =
October.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Steve Byers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>HBJ8L/36666<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>BJ8 Registry<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>AHCA Delegate at Large<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Havelock, NC=C2=A0 USA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>David Masucci<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:31 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] =
Healey sighting near Nashua NH.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On Sat =
I pulled over in a used car lot in the Nashua NH area to chat with guy =
who had stopped to do something to his BJ8. I think his name was Keith, =
but I'm not sure. He lives in Cambridge Ma. He also owns an E-type. I =
would like to get hold of him again if I could. I want to use a special =
camera to take a picture of his Healey Blue paint. It looked perfect to =
me and I'm struggling to find a proper match to start painting the =
chassis of my Healey. &nbsp;If you get this message please let me know. =
&nbsp;Thanks very much.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Dave<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>64 =
BJ8<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>72 =
XJ6<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div =
id=3D"composer_signature"><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;color:#575757'>Sent from my Verizon Wireless =
4G LTE smartphone<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0095_01D11D5D.0D2F9040--

--===============7015699833360462001==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7015699833360462001==--

---

From: David Masucci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:46:53 -0500

--===============7325354234259936101==

----_com.samsung.android.email_2475568093981860
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2475568093981860
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2475568093981860--

--===============7325354234259936101==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7325354234259936101==--