Subject: [Healeys] Core plug extraction

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:15:12 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5941003271729030944==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006F_01D11D5C.EED888E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01D11D5C.EED888E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I noted the other day what a ghastly job that is. Always possible and nearly
always bl**dy awkward.

I've seen clips of guys - always with the engine in pieces on the bench -
who just bang one lip inwards until the plug swivels in the hole. Then they
just grab it with a mole(?!) wrench or similar and hoik it out. So easy.

I love my car dearly but I always expect the most cussed things of it and
I'm seldom disappointed. Surely if I were to bang in those that I could
reach, they'd just vanish inside, never to be seen again???

Simon

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01D11D5C.EED888E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I noted =
the other day what a ghastly job that is. Always possible and nearly =
always bl**dy awkward.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve =
seen clips of guys &#8211; always with the engine in pieces on the bench =
&#8211; who just bang one lip inwards until the plug swivels in the =
hole. Then they just grab it with a mole(?!) wrench or similar and hoik =
it out. So easy.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I love my car dearly =
but I always expect the most cussed things of it and I&#8217;m seldom =
disappointed. Surely if I were to bang in those that I could reach, =
they&#8217;d just vanish inside, never to be seen =
again???<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Simon<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_006F_01D11D5C.EED888E0--

--===============5941003271729030944==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5941003271729030944==--