Subject: Re: [Healeys] American Collectors Insurance

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 21:24:18 -0800

--===============3223136294925940081==

--001a1141dc08de78aa0523b0380e

Had them, found claims through hagerty to be hassle free. Plus hagerty puts
money and time into car collecting hobby

Mr. Ira Erbs
On Nov 3, 2015 8:28 PM, "Elton Schulz" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Fellow Listers,
> Any feedback on American Collectors Insurance for our Healeys? They offer
> Agreed Value coverage.
> Thanks,
> Elton
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--001a1141dc08de78aa0523b0380e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Had them, found claims through hagerty to be hassle free. Pl=
us hagerty puts money and time into car collecting hobby</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">Mr. Ira Erbs</p>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Nov 3, 2015 8:28 PM, &quot;Elton Schulz&quot;=
 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>=
&gt; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=
=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Fellow L=
isters,<br>
Any feedback on American Collectors Insurance for our Healeys? They offer A=
greed Value coverage.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Elton<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
eam.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--001a1141dc08de78aa0523b0380e--

--===============3223136294925940081==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3223136294925940081==--

---

From: "Mike Garvey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 07:25:36 -0500

I use American Collectors and have had no issues.  I had a large claim,
which was quickly approved, shortly after I got my BJ8.  I recommend them.
Mike 

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Elton
Schulz
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 11:28 PM
To: Healey List
Subject: [Healeys] American Collectors Insurance

Fellow Listers,
$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Charlie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 14:22:47 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6583258613349111232==
	boundary="----=_Part_12977495_1234214954.1446646967178"

------=_Part_12977495_1234214954.1446646967178
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have had American Collectors for many years. I had one claim and they pretty much allowed me to determine the price to fix it. No hassles at all. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Elton Schulz" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Healey List" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:28:12 PM 
Subject: [Healeys] American Collectors Insurance 

Fellow Listers, 
Any feedback on American Collectors Insurance for our Healeys? They 
offer Agreed Value coverage. 
Thanks, 
Elton 
_______________________________________________ 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

[email-masked] 

------=_Part_12977495_1234214954.1446646967178
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">I have had American Collectors for man=
y years.&nbsp; I had one claim and they pretty much allowed me to determine=
 the price to fix it.&nbsp; No hassles at all.<br></div><div><br></div><hr =
id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;=
text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;=
" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; t=
ext-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 1=
2pt;"><b>From: </b>"Elton Schulz" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To:=
 </b>"Healey List" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, =
November 3, 2015 11:28:12 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Healeys] American Collecto=
rs Insurance<br><div><br></div>Fellow Listers,<br>Any feedback on American =
Collectors Insurance for our Healeys? They <br>offer Agreed Value coverage.=
<br>Thanks,<br>Elton<br>_______________________________________________<br>=
on &nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://w=
ww.team.net/forums<br><div><br></div>[email-masked]<br>http://autox=
.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<br><div><br></div>Unsubscribe/Manage: ht=
tp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<br><div><=
br></div></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_12977495_1234214954.1446646967178--

--===============6583258613349111232==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6583258613349111232==--