Subject: [Healeys] A Healey story ...

From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 16:55:58 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5535753927249369563==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D122EB.2A1B0D90"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D122EB.2A1B0D90
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/adventure/red-line/ontario-cou=
ples-austin-healey-a-capsule-of-touching-memories-over-nearly-five-decade=
s/article27316597/
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D122EB.2A1B0D90
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><A=20
href=3D"http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/adventure/red-line/ont=
ario-couples-austin-healey-a-capsule-of-touching-memories-over-nearly-fiv=
e-decades/article27316597/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/ad=
venture/red-line/ontario-couples-austin-healey-a-capsule-of-touching-memo=
ries-over-nearly-five-decades/article27316597/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></H=
TML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D122EB.2A1B0D90--

--===============5535753927249369563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5535753927249369563==--