Subject: Re: [Healeys] Storage shelf behind seats in BT7

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 11:12:45 -0800 (PST)

--===============2944798075439236690==
	boundary="----=_Part_2474250_1147585873.1448737965288"

------=_Part_2474250_1147585873.1448737965288
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have always thought the BJ8 interior redesign was brilliant for looks and practicality. You might get some scrap BJ8 stuff and try to adapt it. 
Ken Freese 
65 BJ8 

From: "richard mayor" <[email-masked]> 
To: "healeys" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 8:53:36 AM 
Subject: [Healeys] Storage shelf behind seats in BT7 

I am looking for some ideas from the list on how to fabricate some kind of shelf above the little tractor seats to stow things when driving. It would also need to have a lip or flange to keep things from sliding forward into the seat backs. 

_______________________________________________ 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys 

------=_Part_2474250_1147585873.1448737965288
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-s=
ize: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>I have always thought the BJ8 interior rede=
sign was brilliant for looks and practicality. You might get some scrap BJ8=
 stuff and try to adapt it.</div><div>Ken Freese</div><div>65 BJ8</div><div=
><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr" data-marker=3D"__DIVIDER__"><div data-marker=3D=
"__HEADERS__"><b>From: </b>"richard mayor" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br=
><b>To: </b>"healeys" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Saturd=
ay, November 28, 2015 8:53:36 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Healeys] Storage shelf=
 behind seats in BT7<br></div><div><br></div><div data-marker=3D"__QUOTED_T=
EXT__"><div dir=3D"ltr">I am looking for some ideas from the list on how to=
 fabricate some kind of shelf above the little tractor seats to stow things=
 when driving. It would also need to have a lip or flange to keep things fr=
om sliding forward into the seat backs. <br></div><br>_____________________=
__________________________<br>Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.h=
tml<br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br>Archive: http://www.team.n=
et/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br><br>[email-masked].=
net<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<br><br>Unsubscribe/Ma=
nage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<br></d=
iv></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2474250_1147585873.1448737965288--

--===============2944798075439236690==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2944798075439236690==--

---

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 14:35:43 -0500

Richard,

Back in 2009 when I made an 8,000 mile cross-country trip, I had the same idea. 
Here is what I did:

http://valvechatter.us/?p=3508

The pdf link within the article provides construction dimensions.
The shelf was sturdy and worked great. I ended up painting the lip piece the same red as my body color, rather than keeping the natural oak color.

Hope this helps.

Lin
59 Bugeye
60 BT7
64 Jag MK2
69 MB 280SL

> On Nov 28, 2015, at 11:53 AM, richard mayor <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> 

Lin Rose

[email-masked]