Subject: [Healeys] Worst car, etc.

From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:49:21 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2699685368135486346==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D12766.8F279B20"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D12766.8F279B20
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just checked the auction catalog, and the Hoffmann isn't in there, so it =
must have gone to Jeff Lane earlier as a private sale. The auction had =
200 cars in it, but the collection numbered 350 at one point, so it was =
gradually whittled down prior to the big sale.

Peter
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D12766.8F279B20
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Just checked the auction catalog, and =
the Hoffmann=20
isn't in there, so it must have gone to Jeff Lane earlier as a private =
sale. The=20
auction had 200 cars in it,&nbsp;but the collection numbered 350 at one =
point,=20
so&nbsp;it&nbsp;was gradually whittled down prior to the big =
sale.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Peter</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D12766.8F279B20--

--===============2699685368135486346==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2699685368135486346==--