Subject: [Healeys] Oil pressure pipe

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:58:03 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2716229576430461112==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0029_01D11C02.E08EEAF0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D11C02.E08EEAF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The flexible pipe which comes out of the block on the RHS, under the carbs,
and is the beginning of the pipework to the oil pressure gauge..............

I think that mine is seeping a leetle tiny seep where it comes out of the
block. Nothing that matters, but it won't get any better.

So, my guess is that there's a dodgy washer in there somewhere. Now, if I
take it all apart, air will get in to the pipe???

Does that matter?

If it does matter, what's the cure?....Run the engine and loosen off the
connection at the back of the gauge??

Simon 

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D11C02.E08EEAF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>The =
flexible pipe which comes out of the block on the RHS, under the carbs, =
and is the beginning of the pipework to the oil pressure =
gauge..............<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I think that mine =
is seeping a leetle tiny seep where it comes out of the block. Nothing =
that matters, but it won&#8217;t get any better.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>So, my guess is that there&#8217;s a dodgy washer in =
there somewhere. Now, if I take it all apart, air will get in to the =
pipe???<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does that =
matter?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>If it does matter, =
what&#8217;s the cure?....Run the engine and loosen off the connection =
at the back of the gauge??<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Simon =
<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D11C02.E08EEAF0--

--===============2716229576430461112==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2716229576430461112==--