Subject: [Healeys] Side exhaust idea

From: "White, Stephen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:21:22 +0000

--_004_A923F06DC076B04DB871CD42C7689B4001BAD2FF8AE10MBX01adwku_
	boundary="_000_A923F06DC076B04DB871CD42C7689B4001BAD2FF8AE10MBX01adwku_"

--_000_A923F06DC076B04DB871CD42C7689B4001BAD2FF8AE10MBX01adwku_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SGVyZeKAmXMgYW5vdGhlciBpZGVhIChhdHRhY2hlZCkgIFRvb2sgdGhlIHN0b2NrIHJlc29uYXRv
cnMgb2ZmIGEgY291bnRhY2ggYW5kIHB1dCBvbiBhIHNob3J0IHBpcGUgZnJvbSBoZWFsZXkgbWFu
aWZvbGQuICAoMTk1NyApICBCcmluZ2luZyB0aGVtIG91dCBmcm9tIGJlaGluZCB0aGUgZnJvbnQg
d2hlZWwgaW5zdGVhZCBvZiBpbiBmcm9udCBvZiByZWFyIHdoZWVsIGdpdmVzIHR3byAoYXQgbGVh
c3QgcGVyY2VpdmVkKSBhZHZhbnRhZ2VzOiBubyBoZWF0IG9uIHJlYXIgdGlyZSBhbmQgbW9yZSBn
cm91bmQgY2xlYXJhbmNlLiAgQW5kIHllcywgZWFycGx1Z3MgcmVxdWlyZWQuDQoNCg0KDQo=

--_000_A923F06DC076B04DB871CD42C7689B4001BAD2FF8AE10MBX01adwku_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_A923F06DC076B04DB871CD42C7689B4001BAD2FF8AE10MBX01adwku_--

--_004_A923F06DC076B04DB871CD42C7689B4001BAD2FF8AE10MBX01adwku_
Content-Description: healey pipe 1.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="healey pipe 1.JPG"; size=175314;
	creation-date="Wed, 08 Jan 2014 19:40:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:19:40 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_A923F06DC076B04DB871CD42C7689B4001BAD2FF8AE10MBX01adwku_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_004_A923F06DC076B04DB871CD42C7689B4001BAD2FF8AE10MBX01adwku_--

---

From: "Richard J. Hockert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:46:27 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0459360289958111642==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02BC_01D126D7.AA237690"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_02BC_01D126D7.AA237690
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Not legal at any racing venue=E2=80=A6..must exit behind driver

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
White, Stephen
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:21 PM
To: Austin Healey
Subject: [Bulk] [Healeys] Side exhaust idea

=20

Here=E2=80=99s another idea (attached)  Took the stock resonators off a =
countach and put on a short pipe from healey manifold.  (1957 )  =
Bringing them out from behind the front wheel instead of in front of =
rear wheel gives two (at least perceived) advantages: no heat on rear =
tire and more ground clearance.  And yes, earplugs required.

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_02BC_01D126D7.AA237690
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.hoenzb
	{mso-style-name:hoenzb;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Not legal =
at any racing venue=E2=80=A6..must exit behind driver<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>White, Stephen<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:21 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Austin Healey<br><b>Subject:</b> [Bulk] [Healeys] Side =
exhaust idea<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Here=E2=80=99s another idea (attached)&nbsp; =
Took the stock resonators off a countach and put on a short pipe from =
healey manifold.&nbsp; (1957 )&nbsp; Bringing them out from behind the =
front wheel instead of in front of rear wheel gives two (at least =
perceived) advantages: no heat on rear tire and more ground =
clearance.&nbsp; And yes, earplugs required.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_02BC_01D126D7.AA237690--

--===============0459360289958111642==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0459360289958111642==--