Subject: [Healeys] Healey in Walmart Dream Car Calendar

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 20:28:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

  Blowing my horn or rather my Healey's horn ...
  Check out the Walmart dream car calendar for 2016 the month of May ,the
Canadian version , don't know if calendar is available in the USA .

  I have watched the list and found great information to help complete
this Healey . The car now has 3 years and 7000+ miles on a total ground
up restoration . Love driving it and talking to people at car shows and
cruise nights .

Michael Giroux
1962 BT7

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 18:33:51 -0800

Can you scan it and post to the List?

Bob

[email-masked]