wpta

Re: [WPTA] Isolation activities

To: JIM UNDERWOOD <hjunderwood@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Isolation activities
From: John Styduhar via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 17:43:29 -0400
Cc: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>

--000000000000fa8dbb05a2419356

This idea was great and thanks to JVV.  Keep it coming boys and girls!

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 4:51 PM JIM UNDERWOOD via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Some impressive lists.  Makes me tired just reading them.
>
> TR8 is sleeping on the battery tender but I did have it out last month.
> It has a broken door lock knob that happened in WG and I have the
> replacement but doesn't seem too pressing right now.
> Fixed Laurie's Oven  (heating element)
> Got the pond filter reinstalled
> Serviced the little John Deere and fixed a crack in the hood.  Big one is
> next up
> Today installing trailer hitch on the van for bike rack
> S10 Race Truck has been ready for over a month.  Racing cancelled.  I'm
> not looking for much of a season this year.
> It got engine gone through, new valve springs, New transmission and some
> rear suspension work.
> Taking Augie (our Black Lab) for walks with Laurie.
> Rode my bike on the bike trail for first time in years.   Hence the
> trailer hitch install above.  May be doing more with racing cancelled.
> Time to start cutting grass and soon do the garden.
> Before this all started, Laurie got me a 55"TV for the garage.  I have a
> laptop and old JVC Stereo hooked to it.
> The workbench I built last winter has become a bar and the back of the S10
> a coffee table.
> We enjoy spending time out there playing music videos, drinking beer and
> playing with Augie
>
> Hope everyone is staying healthy and avoiding contacts as much as
> possible.  Laurie has been doing only what she has to do and is the
> gatherer.  Jim

> wpta@autox.team.net

--000000000000fa8dbb05a2419356

s idea was great and thanks to JVV.=C2=A0 Keep it coming boys and girls!</d=
br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed,=
 Apr 1, 2020 at 4:51 PM JIM UNDERWOOD via Wpta &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:wpta@a=
s=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid r=
gb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

 =20
  =20
=20
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Some impressive lists.=C2=A0 Makes me tired just reading them.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   TR8 is sleeping on the battery tender but I did have it out last month.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   It has a broken door lock knob that happened in WG and I have the replac=
ement but doesn&#39;t seem too pressing right now.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Fixed Laurie&#39;s Oven=C2=A0 (heating element)
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Got the pond filter reinstalled
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Serviced the little John Deere and fixed a crack in the hood.=C2=A0 Big =
one is next up
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Today installing trailer hitch on the van for bike rack
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   S10 Race Truck has been ready for over a month.=C2=A0 Racing cancelled.=
=C2=A0 I&#39;m not looking for much of a season this year.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   It got engine gone through, new valve springs, New transmission and some=
 rear suspension work.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Taking Augie (our Black Lab) for walks with Laurie.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Rode my bike on the bike trail for first time in years.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Henc=
e the trailer hitch install above.=C2=A0 May be doing more with racing canc=
elled.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Time to start cutting grass and soon do the garden.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Before this all started, Laurie got me a 55&quot;TV for the garage.=C2=
=A0 I have a laptop and old JVC Stereo hooked to it.=C2=A0=C2=A0
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   The workbench I built last winter has become a bar and the back of the S=
10 a coffee table.
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   We enjoy spending time out there playing music videos, drinking beer and=
 playing with Augie
:rgb(51,51,51)">
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Hope everyone is staying healthy and avoiding contacts as much as possib=
le.=C2=A0 Laurie has been doing only what she has to do and is the gatherer=
.=C2=A0 Jim
:rgb(51,51,51)">
:rgb(51,51,51)"></div>=20
t</a><br>