wpta

Re: [WPTA] Isolation activities

To: Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>, Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Isolation activities
From: JIM UNDERWOOD via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 16:51:19 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_78106_1024824161.1585774279350

Some impressive lists.  Makes me tired just reading them.

TR8 is sleeping on the battery tender but I did have it out last month.
It has a broken door lock knob that happened in WG and I have the replacement
but doesn't seem too pressing right now.
Fixed Laurie's Oven  (heating element)
Got the pond filter reinstalled
Serviced the little John Deere and fixed a crack in the hood.  Big one is next
up
Today installing trailer hitch on the van for bike rack
S10 Race Truck has been ready for over a month.  Racing cancelled.  I'm not
looking for much of a season this year.
It got engine gone through, new valve springs, New transmission and some rear
suspension work.
Taking Augie (our Black Lab) for walks with Laurie.
Rode my bike on the bike trail for first time in years.   Hence the trailer
hitch install above.  May be doing more with racing cancelled.
Time to start cutting grass and soon do the garden.
Before this all started, Laurie got me a 55"TV for the garage.  I have a laptop
and old JVC Stereo hooked to it.
The workbench I built last winter has become a bar and the back of the S10 a
coffee table.
We enjoy spending time out there playing music videos, drinking beer and
playing with Augie

Hope everyone is staying healthy and avoiding contacts as much as possible.
Laurie has been doing only what she has to do and is the gatherer.  Jim

------=_Part_78106_1024824161.1585774279350

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Some impressive lists.&nbsp; Makes me tired just reading them.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   TR8 is sleeping on the battery tender but I did have it out last month.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   It has a broken door lock knob that happened in WG and I have the
replacement but doesn't seem too pressing right now.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Fixed Laurie's Oven&nbsp; (heating element)
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Got the pond filter reinstalled
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Serviced the little John Deere and fixed a crack in the hood.&nbsp; Big one
is next up
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Today installing trailer hitch on the van for bike rack
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   S10 Race Truck has been ready for over a month.&nbsp; Racing
cancelled.&nbsp; I'm not looking for much of a season this year.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   It got engine gone through, new valve springs, New transmission and some
rear suspension work.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Taking Augie (our Black Lab) for walks with Laurie.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Rode my bike on the bike trail for first time in years.&nbsp; &nbsp;Hence
the trailer hitch install above.&nbsp; May be doing more with racing cancelled.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Time to start cutting grass and soon do the garden.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Before this all started, Laurie got me a 55"TV for the garage.&nbsp; I have
a laptop and old JVC Stereo hooked to it.&nbsp;&nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   The workbench I built last winter has become a bar and the back of the S10 a
coffee table.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   We enjoy spending time out there playing music videos, drinking beer and
playing with Augie
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Hope everyone is staying healthy and avoiding contacts as much as
possible.&nbsp; Laurie has been doing only what she has to do and is the
gatherer.&nbsp; Jim
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
#333333;" class="default-style"></div>
------=_Part_78106_1024824161.1585774279350--