wpta

Re: [WPTA] Isolation list

To: wirenut12@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Isolation list
From: Jay Galbreath via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 19:56:53 -0400
Cc: WPTA e-Mail List <wpta@autox.team.net>

--0000000000001f8f3a05a22f53d7

I put a battery tender on the 4!  Jay

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 7:38 PM wirenut12--- via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Been  keeping busy in my isolation ,
>
> Changed to overdrive trans  in the 6 thanks to the help of many.
> Changed carpet, got drivers seat recovered, adco sway bars, oil ,filter,
> new oil pressure line. Defrost cable, new carpeting spit , new Miata seat=
> in spit . Springs ,shocks  all around,tires , and blasting wheels n paint=
.
> Took the fat rear overider chrome bumper off.
>
> Can=E2=80=99t wait till next winter!
>

> Sent from XFINITY Connect App

ote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc s=
olid;padding-left:1ex">Been =C2=A0keeping busy in my isolation , <br> <br>C=
hanged to overdrive trans =C2=A0in the 6 thanks to the help of many.<br>Cha=
nged carpet, got drivers seat recovered, adco sway bars, oil ,filter, new o=
il pressure line. Defrost cable, new carpeting spit , new Miata seats in sp=
it . Springs ,shocks =C2=A0all around,tires , and blasting wheels n paint. =
Took the fat rear overider chrome bumper off. =C2=A0<br> <br>Can=E2=80=99t =
: WPTA e-Mail List<br>Sent: March 31, 2020 at 6:22 PM<br>Subject: [WPTA] Is=
olation list<br><br>From the Cincinnati, Ohio division =20
I replaced my leaky, whiny differential with a Infinity Q45 R200 unit. This=
 turned into a full blown shipwrights disease attack, including but not lim=
ited to Good Parts C/V joint rear axles, Keenserts to reinforce the hub mou=
nting studs. Those are holding in Good Parts rear hubs. Finding I still had=
 some money left in went Nylatron trailing arm bushings and the cherry on t=
op was a shortened driveshaft with larger u-joints with the grease fittings=
 in the cup instead oh the center of the thing.
Post script..
My old differential continues to bleed out in the corner of my garage until=
 I get rid of it.
I was hoping to meet more club members at the Mid-Ohio Kas Kastner race thi=
s summer but it looks like I may be able to sneak in a new carpet kit with =
the way things are going!
Dave Connitt =20
=E2=80=9867 TR4A IRS
DavesTR4A.com