wpta

[WPTA] Isolation list

To: WPTA e-Mail List <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Isolation list
From: Dave Connitt via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 18:22:15 -0400
From the Cincinnati, Ohio division
I replaced my leaky, whiny differential with a Infinity Q45 R200 unit. This
turned into a full blown shipwrights disease attack, including but not limited
to Good Parts C/V joint rear axles, Keenserts to reinforce the hub mounting
studs. Those are holding in Good Parts rear hubs. Finding I still had some
money left in went Nylatron trailing arm bushings and the cherry on top was a
shortened driveshaft with larger u-joints with the grease fittings in the cup
instead oh the center of the thing.
Post script..
My old differential continues to bleed out in the corner of my garage until I
get rid of it.
I was hoping to meet more club members at the Mid-Ohio Kas Kastner race this
summer but it looks like I may be able to sneak in a new carpet kit with the
way things are going!
Dave Connitt
â??67 TR4A IRS
DavesTR4A.com