vtr

Overheating problem possibly resolved!

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Overheating problem possibly resolved!
From: me@jasonwgeorge.ca
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:37:49 +0100 (BST)
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hi all!

Thanks again for all the help. Just wanted to say that I continued to pick
away at the drain plug until I finally broke through! Coolant came gushing
out then. I continued to pour water through the system for 15-20 minutes
to make sure.

I am hoping that's all it was. I've been running the TVR around town and
it seems to be behaving itself - even if the needle is in the upper half
of the temp. gauge (as I said, not sure the sender and gauge are
accurate).

Well, thanks again to everyone, the responses were overwhelming and
helpful. I'm taking a chance, but tomorrow I'm leaving to drive down to
the ABFM at PIR, Portland, Oregon. Will be my first time to the show and
looking forward to it. If everything holds together, look for a bright
yellow 2500M there!

Cheers,
Jason

///