vtr

Re: triumph tr7 [free, but you must CALL now!] in VA

To: vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: triumph tr7 [free, but you must CALL now!] in VA
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:16:14 EDT
>From the VTR web site e-mail:

Admittedly this probably is of most interest to those in the Fairfax,
Virginia, area. So, to the rest of you, I apologize.

PLEASE NOTE: If you're interested, do NOT reply to this message, either to me
or to the list(s)...or even to the e-mail address given. The message plainly
states to CALL the number given!

--Andy Mace

> > From: "james hull" <jameshull7@hotmail.com>
> > To: vtr-www@vtr.org
> > Subject: triumph tr7
> > Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:08:52 -0400
> >

> > I have a 1980 TR7 conv 5 speed to GIVE AWAY
> > It is in ratty condition, with rotted top, non
> > running engine
> > (overheated years ago)  I do have a clear title.
> >
> > I need to get rid of this car SOON  (today is Sept
> > 30)
> > It will be junked by Oct 10th if no one wants it.
> >
> > Call me at 703 691-9242 in Fairfax, Virginia   Jim
> > Hull
> > DO NOT e-mail me, I won't be near a computer to
> > respond to such.

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///