vtr

RE: Electric fans in TR's

To: "'Nelson A. Riedel'" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Subject: RE: Electric fans in TR's
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:14:14 -0400
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Even better would be on the VTR website (www.vtr.org).

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Nelson A. Riedel [mailto:nriedel@nextek.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 7:25 AM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net

| It occurs to me that perhaps it would be an idea to put a "new and
| improved" write-up on a website which could include a photo and perhaps
| the circuit diagram.
|
| However I don't have a website nor do I know how to make one but I can
| send a file to anyone who is good at that sort of thing. I have
| downloaded wonderfully good articles on oil, TR4 bonnet release, brake
| bleeding gadget ect ect. One crummy one on fans would'nt harm.
|
| Anyone for websites?

David,

We would be delighted to post any technical articles on the Buckeye Triumphs
Website

http://www.nextek.net/BuckeyeTriumphs/

Contact the Webmaster (that's me) at

BTWebmaster@nextek.net

Nelson Riedel
Granville, OH
76 TR6 (at paint shop)
68 TR250 (next project - new paint)
70 TR6 (all the parts in a pile ready to assemble)

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net
///