vtr

[Fwd: [Fwd: Car trouble]]

To: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: Car trouble]]
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 16:00:38 -0400
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Anybody out there think they know the answer to this
question I received on the VTR WWW pages?  If so,
please reply directly to Andy Schnelke
<schnizel@inreach.com>

To me, the problem sounds like it may be vapor lock,
but I haven't personally seen this on a TR6 before.

--ken

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |