vtr

All British Day

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: All British Day
From: Murray Brown <brown@swanreach.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 03:05:00 -0700
Sender: owner-vtr
Hi everyone

Just a short note to let you all know (those in Australia anyway!) there is
an all British Day happening in Adelaide SA. Sunday 11th Feb.

It promises to be a lot of fun with hopefully cars from all over Aus. attending.

I'll be travelling over from Geelong in Victoria (750km from Adelaide) in an
immaculate Morris Marshall (it's my mates) sedan.

I hope to pick up plenty of info to help me restore my '59 herald saloon. I
also hope the weather picks up a little.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Murray Brown
Geelong Victoria
Australia