[Vintage-race] PVGP/VRG Historic Races at BeaveRun

To: <MGVR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vintage-race] PVGP/VRG Historic Races at BeaveRun
From: "Ralph Steinberg" <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 17:00:22 -0400
Ok everyone it is time to get your entry in to PVGP if you want to get the
big discounts and I expect all of you MG Vintage racers and especially all
of you Spridget racers to enter both events!

I fought tooth and nail to get to this day - got me fired from my post as
VSCCA race chair at Schenley Park years ago but the wheel turns and here we
are. You can race at both events, even you funny little cars with frog-eye
headlamps! And square Spridgets with 1275 and 1500 engines - MGB, MGC and
even MGB V8 can run so.

And to top it off, for you Spridget races we are offering you your own
Spridget only race! No looking over your shoulder for some big Jag or Nissan
to come charging buy. No fighting in the corner with a Porsche or big Alfa.
Just you ankle biters and just Spridgets - no Formula Vee or Abarth. No
Honda S800 or Fiat 850. Just Spridgets!

If you need to know how much fun both BeaveRun & Schenley Park are just ask
Chris Myers he has raced at both events and he has promised me a whole mess,
gaggle, whatever, of Spridgets at BeaveRun.

Ralph Steinberg

Director of Competition PVGP BeaveRun
Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html