[Vintage-race] SimpleSevens Updates!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] SimpleSevens Updates!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 07:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
Many of you have figured out that I have been making updates lately without
announcing them... those of you who haven't, well, I have made many updates
:-)
Several 'new' Lotus Sevens are now on display, several updated photos of old
Sevens are also up, and a handful of cars and parts have also been added to
the For Sale page, as well as additional DSK Technical papers added to the DSK
portion of SimpleSevens.
And there's lots more to come as I seem to have more bits of spare time lately
(and no end to material I've yet to sort!)
So you don't have to wait for me to make an announcement -- go check it our
whenever you have a chance!

http://www.simplesevens.org
.

.

.

John Donohoe

1961 Seven America 7/B1135

www.SimpleSevens.org

Original Lotus Seven detail photos here:

http://www.simplesevens.org/details

.

.

.