[Vintage-race] Porsche parts and tools

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Porsche parts and tools
From: "Malcolm Cox" <malcox@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:03:01 -0800
I recently met a neighbour who's son had recently died.
He was apparently an experienced Porsche mechanic, and had been involved
with racing Porsches.
He left behind many Porsche related tools (and perhaps parts) I understand.

My neighbour has no clue about what is there is and how best to dispose of
the stuff and asked me if I had any contacts who could help.
Sooo, if anyone can put me in touch with a Porsche guru (or list), I would
be grateful. (I am an MGA man myself)

We are located in Napa county in the northern San Francisco Bay area.

Malcolm Cox