Re: Head and Neck Safety Devices - My opinion

To: "Vintage-Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Head and Neck Safety Devices - My opinion
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <lists@vintagegarage.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:05:40 -0400
Don,
  If the proposed HSR rule changes for 2006 become firm, Snell 2000 helmets
will be required next year, and head and neck restraints will become
mandatory for many race groups in 2006, and all groups by 2007.  Take a look
at the mailer for Daytona, and scroll down to page 3.  The mailer is at:
http://www.hsrrace.com/HSR/HSRHome.nsf/attachmentweb/EJEN-675Q2U/$file/Event+Mailer+-+Brumos+Daytona+Continental+Historic.pdf?OpenElement

Vaughn