hearing loss

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: hearing loss
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 06:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
I had ear plugs made up by an audiologist ...they cost about $75.  They fit
great and reduce noise by something like 42db.  That is considerably more
effective than the foam ones.

I highly recommend similar plugs.  Even if your race car is muffled, other cars
may not have such limitations. I would strongly suggest something similar.

Jim F.

Jim Fuerstenberg

'The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that
cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong
goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.'
(Douglas Adams)